Saturday, August 23, 2008

Whiffler: The Ted Whitfield Story

I'd be remiss if I didn't blog about this great mocumentary I did last month- "Whiffler: The Ted Whitfield Story".  Its about Ted Whitfield, (played by the talented Ross Patterson) the greatest whiffle ball player that ever lived and I play Kiki, the wife to his partner and best friend Willie (the awesome Joey Kern).  These pics are from the filming of our drive-thru wedding.  And yes, that's a real cherry Trans Am.  I seriously loved it.  Tommy Reid was a fantastic director and we probably had too much fun.

Look closely- I'm missing a few nails.  But I do think my wedding dress is pretty rad.
I want this car.  We had the BEST time making this movie- it was one of those great experiences as an actor where you really have so much creative freedom to play and such awesome, talented people to play off of and improv with.  Too much fun.  I can't wait to see it.