Wednesday, July 30, 2008

VALENTINE on the CW!

I'm excited to announce that I've just been cast in a brand new show for the CW called "Valentine".  It's an hour-long, romantic comedy from creator Kevin Murphy (Desperate Housewives, Reaper) that focuses on mythological gods and goddesses of love and war. I play Kate Providence, a (human) romance novelist who stumbles upon a mysterious woman (Jaime Murray) and ends up being enlisted to help her and her mythological brood put soul mates together.  We will start airing mid-September so keep an eye out for it!  

The cast is a lot of fun- Jaime (Dexter), Kris Polaha (Miss Guided), Robert Baker (Leatherheads), Greg Ellis (Pirates of the Caribbean, 24) and Autum Reeser (The O.C.).  Since I don't have any pictures from set yet (we just started this week) here's a dorky one of my in my trailer playing around with photo booth
And a picture of some gorgeous congratulatory flowers!!
I'll update as more is announced!