Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Race to Witch Mountain! In Vegas!

The Race is on friends!  I was in Vegas filming a part in Disney's "Race to Witch Mountain" and luckily got off work long enough to see one of my best friends, Joe Bwarie, perform as Frankie Valli in Jersey Boys!!  What a treat- he was AMAZING!  (There he is on the bottom row, second from the left)

After the show- and my tears of pride (what am I?  a grandma??)
Enjoying a lunch at Trader Vics on Memorial Day with what else?  A scorpion bowl!

Vegas at night... quite a view.

And the room with the ping pong table aint bad either!  Thanks Planet Hollywood!!
Me and Jen and Gail at dinner for Jen's bday before Jersey Boys
Me, Joe (aka, Frankie Valet) and director Andy Fickman on set
When Joe and I did "Georgia Rule" I dont think we had chairs so this time I had to get a picture of it!
Andy makes a scene.
Joe, Andy and Whats-his-Name.
Hello!  Welcome to Planet Hollywood!  Stay tuned- March 2009!!!